It’s over a week ago when my summer semester ended. To celebrate this, two friends (Jonathan, Michael) and I went to Cedar Point.
This time I have to agree with the American motto: bigger = better. Some of the rides at Cedar Point are mind blowing! The Europa-Park in Rust seems like a children play ground compared with Cedar Point. (The last statement is just to annoy all the Swiss people who haven’t been on any real roller coaster )
Here are my personal top 3 rides:
- Millennium Force: fast, long and smooth.
- Top Thrill Dragster: 0-120 mph in 4 sec says everything
- Maverick: fast, long and nervous
Interesting about these rides is that they were all manufactured in Switzerland by Intamin AG. I’m wondering why we don’t have such rides in Switzerland…
A hint for all people who go to cedar point: Riding the Mean Streak in front hurts as much as in the back. We proved that in an empirical experiment.
This two day trip was almost perfect except of 3 small things:
- - I didn’t win a stuffed animal
- - We couldn’t go for a swim in the hotel pool, because a kid abused the pool as a restroom.
- - I/We couldn’t eat at White Castle since Google lied to us…
|But a really bad thing by Cedar Point can be seen in the following picture… Guess what it is!|
btw: More pictures will follow… sooner or later